After 22 years helping people heal themselves we have decided to stop selling magnetic products. We have left this page up for reference and we are still willing to answer questions about the use of magnets as a therapy. Barry Dench 01 May, 2018
The Miracle of MAGNETISED WATER!
“Many illnesses which today plague millions of people worldwide spring from a simple unrecognised cause - we do not drink enough water!
When our bodies eventually cry out painfully in protest, we call these desperate thirst signals Asthma, Diabetes, Arthritis, Angina, Obesity, Alzheimer’s, high cholesterol and hypertension among other maladies.”
So starts a book by Dr F Batmanghelidj which been described as a “landmark book”. Your Body's Many Cries for Water
Magnetically ionised water is of even greater preventative and therapeutic value. Many common ailments are caused by dehydration so drink a glass of water before you reach for those pain killers. Drinking water when you feel stressed can help to calm you down. In addition, water is the agent which is responsible for lubrication of the joints in the body.
Your magnetised water recipe for health
- Start the day with an 8 oz glass of warm* magnetically ionised water. This will detox your system and flush out your kidneys so that you are ready for the day ahead. (*This is an Ayurvedic recommendation.)
- Drink at least 6-8, 8 oz glasses of magnetic water every day. In addition to preventing many of the degenerative diseases above, the beneficial effects of negative magnetic energy are passed on to every internal biological systems of the body.
- Drink one glass of magnetically ionised water half an hour before every meal.
- Do not drink too much tea, coffee or alcohol. Far from refreshing you, they dehydrate you. If you do overindulge, drink more water to compensate.
- Drink one glass of magnetically ionised water two and a half hours after every meal.
- Drink one glass of magnetically ionised water before going to bed.
Technically, magnetism works because it increases the speed of sedimentation of suspended particles in water (and other liquids) and enhances conductivity and the process of ionisation or dissociation of atoms and molecules into electrically charged particles". (New Scientist, June 1992.)
Physics shows that chemicals change weight under the influence of magnetic fields. So does water. More hydroxyl (OH-) ions are created to form calcium bicarbonate and other alkaline molecules. It is these molecules that help to reduce acidity.
Normal water has a pH level of about 7, whilst magnetised water can reach 9.2 pH after exposure to a 7000 gauss strength magnet, reportedly enough to kill cancer cells. (Barefoot & Reich).
A Biological miracle? No just common sense.
Magnetic water reduces excess acidity and bile in the digestive system and regulates movement of the bowels, expelling all accumulation of poisonous matter, soothes the nerves and helps clear arteries.
Negative magnetic water is excellent for washing swollen or sore eyes and there is nothing like daily washing of the eyes with it. Negative magnetic water can be used for washing wounds and for eczema.
Magnetic water can be made simply by placing a glass or plastic container over a magnet for at least 60 minutes, preferably longer. Taping magnets to a container is equally effective.
Dr W.H. Philpott of Oklahoma, USA says “ During a flu epidemic, take magnetically treated water every 4 hours for prevention or relief of symptoms.